Traffic rules on highways
16.1. It is forbidden on the highways:
- the movement of pedestrians, animals, pets, bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, tractors and self-propelled vehicles, other vehicles, the speed of which according to the technical characteristics, or their state is less than 40 km/h;
- the movement of lorries with a permissible maximum weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes further than the second lane from the left side;
- stop outside special areas for parking, designated with signs 6.4 or 7.11 ;
- a u-turn and entering the technological gaps in dividing lane;
- movement in reverse gear;
- training ride.
16.2. When forced to stop on the road, the driver shall indicate the means of transport in accordance with the requirements of section 7 of the rules and take measures in order to take it off on a designed for this lane (to the left of the line marking the edge of the roadway).
16.3. The requirements in this section apply also to the roads, marked by the sign 5.3 .