Stopping and parking rules
12.1. Stopping and parking of vehicles are allowed on the roadside, and at its absence – on the roadway in its left side and in the cases mentioned in paragraph 12.2 of the Rules, on the pavement.
On the right side of the road, stopping and parking are allowed in the residential areas on the road with one lane for each direction without tram ways in the middle and on the roads with one-way traffic (lorries with a permissible maximum mass of more than 3.5 tonnes on the right side of the road with one-way traffic are only allowed to stop for loading or unloading).
12.2. Parking the vehicle is allowed in one line parallel to the edge of the roadway, except for those places, configuration (local widening of the carriageway) of which allows the other position of vehicles. Two-wheeled vehicles without side trailer shall be allowed to park in two rows.
Parking on the edge of the pavement that border the road, is permitted only for passenger cars, motorcycles, mopeds and bicycles in the places, marked with sign 6.4, with one of the tags 8.6.2, 8.6.3, 8.6.6 – 8.6.9.
12.3. Parking with a view of a long rest, night accommodation and the like, out of the built-up area is permitted only at the designated sites for such purposes or outside of the road.
12.4. Stopping is prohibited:
- on the tram routes, as well as in close proximity to them, if it will create a disturbance to movement of trams;
- at railway crossings, tunnels, as well as on the bridges, flyover, highway-over crossing (if for movement in this direction there are less than three lanes) and under them;
- in the places, where the distance between the solid line of road markup (except the edge of the roadway), a dividing strip or the opposite side of the carriageway and stopping vehicle is less than 3 m;
- at pedestrian crossings and closer than 5 meters in front of them;
- on the roadway near the dangerous curves and convex rising of the road with the visibility of the road less than 100 m in at least one direction;
- at the intersection of the roadways and closer than 5 m from the edge of crossing the roadway, except on the side opposite the side of T intersections, with a continuous line of road markup or a dividing strip;
- closer than 15 m from the stopping places (bus stop) of the fixed route vehicles, designated with markup 1.17 , and in its absence – from the point of stop of fixed route vehicles (except in case of stopping for boarding or disembarkation of the passengers, if it will make no disturbance to the movement of fixed route vehicles);
- in the places, where the vehicle will close from other drivers the view of signals of the traffic lights, road signs, or will prevent the movement (entry or exit) of other means of transport, or create obstacles for the movement of pedestrians.
12.5. Parking is prohibited:
- in places where stopping is prohibited;
- outside of the built-up area on a road designated with sign 2.1 ;
- closer than 50 m from the railway crossings.
12.6. When forced to stop in places where stopping is prohibited, the driver shall take all possible measures for the diversion of vehicles from these places.
12.7. Do not open the door of the vehicle, if it will create interference with other participants of road traffic.
12.8. The driver can leave his place or leave the vehicle, if he has taken the necessary measures, excluding spontaneous movement of the vehicle or its use in the absence of the driver.